Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Congratulations Pioneer Valley LRC Members - Wonderful Show!

Wow again! Once again the members of the LRC of Pioneer Valley put on a spectacular specialty. You certainly can tell that these club members put their hearts and souls into making this event successful; every detail attended to!

The weather could not have been any better. It was a beautiful 2 days show that was so much fun for all!

The club had a wonderful raffle, great trophies (Loved those etched glasses and Lab dishes!), and put on an evening spread of goodies that was oh soooo delicious!

Thank you again LRCPV for such a wonderful 2 day event. Once again, if you have never been to this specialty you really need to attend. It is a big winner!

Best and great job!
Michael Silva
Shadowbrook Labs
at Spring Dell Farm

Re: Congratulations Pioneer Valley LRC Members - Wonderful Show!

Agree with Michael. I started going to this show last year and it will be on my "to do" list every year! Thank you club members and officers of the Pioneer Valley LRC!

I too had a wonderful time at the show. The club members did a great job running the show. It was nice that the workers all wore bright green T-shirts so you could know who they were. The weather was fantastic. I enjoyed the snack buffet - lots of yummy goodies! Thanks everyone for a fun show!

Had a great time! Thanks to the club for another successful year. Love the green t-shirts and the "streaming" results really raised the bar!

Ditto!!! A great one every year!!

I agree wholeheartedly:-) Thanks to all who worked so hard to put on the show!