Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wendy McNaughton

Wendy lost her fight with brain cancer.
She died on Saturday May 12, 2012 She was born on December 28, 1946. Wendy will be cremated and there will be a memorial service at The Farmer Funeral Home
in Bradford MA calling hours are from4 to 7 pm
For info and directions http://www.farmerfuneralhomes.com/
Wendy requests that in lieu of flowers you make a donation to Labrador Rescue. You can either mail directly to Labrador Rescue or leave a card at the service.

Re: Wendy McNaughton

I am so very sorry for Wendy's family and friends. She was wonderful steward of Labradors. God Speed Wendy. I am sure you are loving all the dogs who were waiting for you to join them.

Lois, thank you for sharing this sad news. My heart goes out to her friends & family.

I am so sorry to hear that Wendy is gone, she will truly be missed. My prayers go out to her family and friends. Rest in Peace Wendy!

Lois:
Thank you for letting us all know.. I am so sorry for all of Wendy's family and friends...
Wendy I will miss camping next to you at the shows. You always shared your wisdom with me and were helpful and welcoming to a newbie. I will especially remember fondly sharing time with you and your yellow puppy at the NY show. Godspeed to you.. While I am saddened to read you have left this world,, I am relieved that your struggle through a brave battle is over.

Godspeed Wendy. I am sure Scrabble was waiting for you at the bridge overjoyed. You will be missed.

Thank you Lois for keeping us posted. This is very sad news indeed. I wish peace to Wendy's entire family and friends. We will keep them all close in our prayers and thoughts.

My heart goes out to her family and friends. Rest in peace Wendy.

It is truly sad that Wendy has passed. She joins her dogs that she truly loved. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and her family.
The CORRECT organization for donations is Labrador Retriever Rescue based in MA. (It was misstated in her obituary) It was started by LRC of Greater Boston of which Wendy was a member. their website is: http://www.labrescue.com/
Please send accordingly!

I am so saddened to hear of Wendys passing. She was always so friendly and pleasant to us. She was truly a Wonderful lady and she will be greatly missed. Frank and I will miss sitting with her ringside chatting with her. What a lovely lady for all of us who know her to lose. Most certainly, never forgotten.

Please do NOT send donations to NELR. They have a reputation for putting holds on dogs at shelters and then backing out when they find out the dog is HW+, leaving the dog out of time and no longer listed as available.

I am very sad to learn of Wendy's passing. My deepest condolences to her family and friends. She certainly will be missed.

I was fortunate enough to meet Wendy few years ago . She judged the San Joaquin valley specialty and rewarded my dog for being the most fit dog at the show.Her words! She gave her Reserve winners bitch. I got to know her afterward, what a wonderful person. My thoughts are with her family at this sad time. Rest in peace Wendy.

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news. I knew her mostly by reputation and had the opportunity to show to her only once or twice. She was a very gracious, fair judge and will be missed. God speed and RIP.

So sorry to hear this. My sympathies to her family. So many good memories with her. Such a loss to the breed. Rest well dear friend.

How very sad. She will be missed.

As Sue has stated the correct rescue group is
www.labrescue.com
They are the real deal and Wendy worked with them for many years.
The outfit calling themselves New England Lab Rescue is NOT the real deal