Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wendy McNaughton

I want to take a moment to thank all of you for your comments regarding my mother, Wendy McNaughton. It is so wonderful to see how loved she was. I know she loved her dogs and the people associated with the dog world. She most definitely had a HUGE amount of dogs waiting for her. She was a special woman who took her breeding of Labradors very serious and loved to share her knowledge with anyone who wanted to know more. She also was so proud of her accomplishments within the dog world, being an AKC Judge was her greatest dream realized. She will certainly be missed.

Re: Wendy McNaughton

It was a very tough time for you and your family. I did not know your mom, (I live in Australia), but it was very obvious how loved and respected she was.

RIP Wendy. Rest now after a job well done.

NO need to thank us, it was our pleasure to have known and loved your Mom. She is missed.

And it was an honor to show to her. We all miss her.

Please add our names to the long list of fans your Mom had. What an honor to read and know how beloved and cherished she was.

She will be missed.

A special lady and a hole that will not be easily filled.

We miss her.

Jan Grannemann

I will forever keep a picture in my mind, of my dear friend Wendy, the day I met her long ago at MVLRC specialty. She drove up in a convertible with her dog in the back and jump out with her hair standing straight up. We went to dinner and had the best time talking dogs and laughing over funny things. My prayers are with her family. We will miss her .....