Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Showing in Canada

I know many of you think- you cross the Canada/US border and no one will understand you-- well you are wrong. Many folks are bilingual and especially the dog folks.

I would like to invite fellow lab listers to join me and come to Three Rivers, Quebec, Canada on June 22, 23 and 24. The Canadian Labrador Specialty will be held as well as the Quebec Labrador Regional Specialty. If you are a glutten for punishment you can even attend the all breed dog show classes for labradors. Not set up like AKC, you can have a specialty and the regular classes for that breed happening at the same time. Could you finish your CH in a weekend-- you could.

Also There will be Obedience and Rally. OH God commands in French -- no way both of your judges speak English and French. Mike Calhoun is the Canadian judge and I'm the American judge. I'm the judge for the supported entries for the labs- both morning trials

Three Rivers is located on the South Shore of the St. Lawrence River and about midway between Montreal and Quebec city.

I hope to see many of you there to experience the great hospitality offered by these folks and get a chance to obtain a Canadian CH or a CD or better.