Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Eastern Ontaro Labrador Breeder's Association Specialty July 28/29

EOLBA's specialty is fast approaching, July 28/29. We are located in Kingston, Ontario, less than an hour from the NY border (at the top of I-81).

We are quite excited with our judging panel. On the Saturday, we have Clare Senfield from Allegheny Labradors judging the specialty and for our Sweepstakes, Angela Guyton A-Tyrell, (Nyroca Reg'd Labradors). On Sunday, EOLBA's president, Joanne Fernall, (Devonsleigh Reg'd) is judging the specialty (bare bones) and over at the all breed show is Guy Spagnolo, from Driftway Labradors in Australia.

Thus, there are 5 chances for points in Labradors over the weekend, in our lovely shady and relaxing venue, (pop ups welcome) with ample campsites, swimming for the dogs, and motels nearby. We always try to make the prizes fun and the show memorable. This year will be no exception. Our silent auctions are always a hit. Donations as always, are gratefully accepted. We will also sell raffle tickets on some great (yet to be determined) prizes.
We are also excited to announce a bit of a special twist this year. After all the judging is done on the Saturday, the exhibitors are invited to a meet and greet BBQ with Saturday's specialty and sweeps judges, at the home of the show chair (myself), a short half hour drive from the show. If folks would like to make it a pot luck, that's fine, but if you're not able to, due to traveling, etc, that's ok too. We'll see to it no one goes away starved. :) After all, the second biggest sport in Labradors is "dining", is it not???

Then on Sunday, we are all looking forward to having our very own Joanne Fernall judge our specialty. We are asking that folks continue to support the all breed shows of our host, the Limestone District Kennel Club.
Entries close Wednesday July 11th. You will find the premium list at:

http://www.mjnshowservices.com/mjnplists/limestonepl2012.pdf

If you have any questions about this show, please don't hesitate to ask.

We hope to see everyone there. :)

Linda Wyatt-deGroot
Show Chair

Re: Eastern Ontaro Labrador Breeder's Association Specialty July 28/29

It appears that Guy Spagnolo has cancelled his judging assignment for Limestone for the all breed shows to which our specialty is attached. I await word from the show secretary re: the replacement judge, if one has been determined as of yet.

So please stay tuned for the word on who will be judging Labs on the Sunday. Thanks.

Re: Eastern Ontaro Labrador Breeder's Association Specialty July 28/29

Further to my previous email re: Guy Spagnolo's assignment being cancelled at the all breed shows affiliated with our specialty, the judge will be Ben Luxton, All breed, Toy Breeder. First Time ever judging in North America.