Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greater Boston LRC results???

I know its early but am hoping someone can post results before they all head off for Lobstah dinner!

TIA!
Jan

Re: Greater Boston LRC results???

I see the results on infodog.com but I'm confused because there are 2 dogs listed as B. WD/BOW is listed as B and so is a Special. Very confusing.

Are you sure you are looking in the right place? Infodog was saying that it was a package show with no results...

Hello,

despite the package show disclaimer, the results are up on Infodog.... WD was BOW and BOB

local eats
the results are up on Infodog.... /quote]

just looked and I do not see results. Do you have to be a member of Infodog to see results? If so, what level?

local eats
Hello,

despite the package show disclaimer, the results are up on Infodog.... WD was BOW and BOB

For those of us who aren't Infodog members, who was it???

they are there now

1/W/B/BW
(4 Points) 149 SHOREWIND'S PERFECT STORM. SR 66950901. 03-13-11
By GCH Puckett's Super Charged - Shorewind's Maiden Voyage.
Owner: Cristina Steinhardt, Madison, CT 064431610. Breeder: Cristina Steinhardt.

1/W
(4 Points) 8 BLACKDUX IT'S SO EASY. SR 62825902. 05-09-10
By Blackdux Easy On The Eyes - Ch Blackdux Jenna.
Owner: Kathleen Wolf, Amston, CT 062311208. Breeder: Kathleen Wolf.

Correction Please!

While a very nice dog, WD/BOW Storm did not take BOB today at Boston. Best of Breed went to Nancy Wolston's Yeager, BISS GCh Lobuff Major Yeager at Asquam, MH. Today was his day - he looked outstanding! Waiting for confirmation that he is our first BISS Grand Champion Master Hunter. Congratulations also to his breeder, Eileen Kelly, co-owners Lisa Weiss and Julie Quigley-Smith, and handler Norman Grenier. Nancy alone handled Yeags to his MH, qualifying for the Master National last year and needing one more pass (piece o' cake!) to qualify this year. A very special boy!