Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
LOC critiques

Hi!Just wanted to know if the LOC will have the critiques soon on their website ! Had a great time !

Thanks!!

Re: LOC critiques

bump

[/quote]

curious as well
bump

Where have you been looking & I assume you mean the National but you didn't specify? 2nd poster, bumping it doesn't make it get answered faster. Bump is considered rude & probably the OP saw the results were available.

I was away camping until last night. I saw the results b4 I left to go on holiday. No one else bothered replying to your post while I was away. Maybe b/cuz the critiques and results were already done .

They have been on the site for close to 2 weeks. Thanks to whoever is responsible for doing so. It was a fab job done in a timely manner. I wish we could see The Potomac critiques go up this fast. Yea sure.

http://www.clublabradorquebec.com/Resu.htm

You're welcome.

Well actually the LOC is for the Labrador Owners Club in Cambridge,Ontario.

There's surely a good reason why they're not up yet ,i just wanted to know if there will be any.

I was also at the Canadian National and had a super time too!!!Great show!

Canadian

curious as well
bump

I wish we could see The Potomac critiques go up this fast. Yea sure.

http://www.clublabradorquebec.com/Resu.htm

You're welcome. [/quote]

Maybe they will be auctioned next April.

canadian and $$: please read the title of the thread.

I am trying to make the Quebec Club website special if poss. I want to make it into what I would like to see if I went looking for the results of a show and what the Labradors looked like. I am asking everyone if they do have any pictures of the show and or pictures of the wins. I'll post them so everyone could see our dogs. If you didn't take professional pictures maybe you have a body shot of the dog that placed. Hope I haven't stepped on anyones toes. TIA

Beverley
I am trying to make the Quebec Club website special if poss. I want to make it into what I would like to see if I went looking for the results of a show and what the Labradors looked like. I am asking everyone if they do have any pictures of the show and or pictures of the wins. I'll post them so everyone could see our dogs. If you didn't take professional pictures maybe you have a body shot of the dog that placed. Hope I haven't stepped on anyones toes. TIA

You do a beautiful job on the website Bev. You didn't step on toes, others aren't grateful for what they have.

I read all the posts and Subject: LOC critiques. They are on the website thanks to Bev.

I just copy and paste text. Val Walters and Jean do all the text and correcting, all the hard work. It was suggested that we put the Sire and Dam of the winners. I asked Val to help me again. She never says no!

Sorry for the delay in response to curious re LOC critiques
Our judges are working diligently to get these finalized and I have had recent updates that I will have all critiques soon.
There are very good reasons for the delay - the LOC requests critiques for 1st -4th placements so they take a little longer to write and as I am sure people can appreciate our judges are very busy (just like most of us ;)
As soon as I have the critiques they will be posted to the LOC website. I will be sure to announce here.
Thanks to all for your patience.
Cheers
Dawn

Thank you very much Dawn !!

I know it takes a lot of work to put up after each show ! Thanks to all who gives so much for us exhibitors to appreciate a great specialty!

Will be standing by for those critiques!!

Thank you Dawn!

LOC has nothing to do with Bev's page, which I agree is well done.

We love our exhibitors - they have made our show a terrific event!
Cheers
Dawn

Dawn van Nostrand
We love our exhibitors - they have made our show a terrific event!
Cheers
Dawn

You're doing a great job Dawn. Some clubs, no names mentioned, ignore these type of requests. You're doing the opposite. Kudos.

Do you have a website I can go to for the LOC?

Curious
Well actually the LOC is for the Labrador Owners Club in Cambridge,Ontario.

There's surely a good reason why they're not up yet ,i just wanted to know if there will be any.

I was also at the Canadian National and had a super time too!!!Great show!

My apologies for confusing the 2 shows. I had the National on the brain. I still feel the same about all else I said. Here are 2 Canadian shows working hard at getting the critiques out there and the Largest, Biggest Specialty doesn't even reply about theirs from 3 months ago knoing hundreds and hundreds of breeders are waiting now impatiently. Some of us base our stud dog choices by what we saw and the critiques about them even if they didn't take 1st place.

Thank you!I have really enjoyed my time as the LOC Show Chair.

The LOC website is www.labradorownersclub.com

The specialty has its own section but the whole site is very interesting.

Cheers
Dawn

Dawn - Do you know when the LOC critiques going to be available?