Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac critiques?

Anyone know when or if the critiques from the spring specialty will be available?

Re: Potomac critiques?

That's a question for the show committee or the club spokesman....I thought we would have heard "something" by now.

Breeder
Anyone know when or if the critiques from the spring specialty will be available?

If they're not out by now and noone has responded I highly doubt there will be critiques at all.

An email to the judges asking if they wrote critiques for the LRCP might solve the mystery. That's a last resort measure suggestion if the LRCP president and board is not going to respond to emails or posts about critiques.

Critiques were done in all classes...some only did the first couple of placements and others did all 4. I can only guess that the judge who was so verbally insulting to her exhibitors also wrote the same way. Maybe the club is trying to figure out how to handle this. Only a guess...

All the other specialty clubs answer when they see the question. Why is it the largest and most important show we have has nobody willing to just answer the questions. Does not matter who or how many were done all that matters is we ask over and over and not once have been given a response.

Here's a novel idea - instead of bit@*in and moaning on this anonymous, public forum, contact the club directly!! There are email addresses for all board members on the club's website.

Not everyone reads the forum, and IMHO, if someone needs an 'official' response from any club the forum is not the place to post the question; contact the club!

Just Me
Here's a novel idea - instead of bit@*in and moaning on this anonymous, public forum, contact the club directly!! There are email addresses for all board members on the club's website.

Not everyone reads the forum, and IMHO, if someone needs an 'official' response from any club the forum is not the place to post the question; contact the club!

And good luck with that! It's like a communication blackout whichever way you try to get in touch.

Just Me

This anonymous, public forum is read by many of the people responsible for the critiques, the board members and President.

Do you really think many of us have not wrote to those email addresses before we began >bit@*in and moaning< as you call it 3 mo. later?

The emails and phone calls go unanswered and ignored about everything AFTER the show. Before the show, if you have money for them boy o boy do they answer fast.

They could reply and say they're working on it, better then no reply at all.

They should be up on the website soon.

They are now available on the website

http://www.lrcp.com/specialty.shtml

Thank you!!

This doesn't seem to be an extraordinary length of time to wait for a critique. Many people who judge also have jobs, families and other obligations to attend to. If you got a ribbon, they must have liked your dog enough to honor him/her. And deep down, I'm sure we all know what's right and what's wrong about our dogs anyway.