Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
5 days of Breeder Judges at Ballston Spa!

The Adirondack Circuit closes this Wednesday, July 25. There are 5 days of Breeder judges:
Wed. 8/8 - Saratoga KC - Claire White Peterson
Thurs. 8/9 - Glen Falls KC - Sharon Parr
Fri. 8/10 - Mohawk Valley KC - Sue Willumsen
Sat. 8/11 -Southern Adirondack - Valerie Walters
Sun. 8/12 - Bennington County KC - Sharon Celentano

Re: 5 days of Breeder Judges at Ballston Spa!

I really want to go to this! Where is everyone staying? Does anyone want to share a room?

I sent my entries in already. Can't wait:-)

I've never done this circuit. I need to see how far it is from me. Is it actually in the Adironack Mountains?

Does anyone know far the hotels are from the show grounds? Any specific hotel recommendations? TIA.

Hotels are expensive, because it is Saratoga in the summer time! Try to find a roommate!

Breeder
Hotels are expensive, because it is Saratoga in the summer time! Try to find a roommate!

I've been to Saratoga several times and know what you mean about this time of year. It's been a couple of years since I was there and I had a brain freeze. Thank you for reminding me! I have a few possible roomates and a long-time connection who transfers his employee discount at the nice hotel he assistant manages.

who is the superintendent ? I need a roomate !

Woof
who is the superintendent ? I need a roomate !

Each day has a Kennel Club listed by the OP right before ea breeder-judge name. Try InfoDog 1st to see if they're listed on the website and take it from there.

I didn't know the Superintendent helps with rooming situations.