Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
lost touch with Aunt in CT that bred labs

Was wondering if anyone could help me find an estranged Aunt? Her name is Nancy W. Beach and she is from Danbury, Ct. She was/is an avid dog trainer and had lovely yellow labs. I think it was Highgate? Her dog training was BravoBeach. My sister received her xmas card return mail and the phone numbers we have are disconnected. Rumor has been that she may have passed away but we can't find a death certificate in Danbury. We just want to make sure she is ok and if not have closure. Thank you so much to anyone who can help!

fishy? Re: lost touch with Aunt in CT that bred labs

Something doesn't sound right. What is your name and area of residence before we go giving a stranger on a forum any information? Your email address is fairly vague. The world has stalkers. OR Creditors sometimes try to guilt non-responsible relatives, such as a real niece, into things if there had been a death.

Google the email address. Can't imagine she'd give a fake email address if she is a vet...which you can easily find on the web.

I don't know your aunt. I would imagine you could easily find property records on your aunt's address through the town to verify, if she owned the house she lived in.

Nothing fishy at all...town records do show she is the owner of residence....my email is real but I can understand if you do not want to help. It was worth a try. We have even tried to get a hold of her adopted daughter Donna. My name would mean nothing to you and would not verify any relationship. Just trust that I am her niece and just want to make sure she is ok.

Re: lost touch with Aunt in CT that bred labs

Have you tried Google? I found this doc: http://dpctz.com/2012.pdf

Call the dog chiropracter who puts out this schedule as she had a date as late at June 28 at your aunt's place. If she is still alive, I would image this lady would know.

Thank you...this is the closest time line for telling us she is ok...I have emailed her again hoping for a reply..again thank you!

The niece is the real deal, I have communicated with her and referred her here. She was referred to me by a close friend. If anyone can help , it would be nice...

There was a fire at her address a year ago April: http://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Kitchen-fire-displaces-Danbury-residents-1330002.php

She also showed a 6 month old dog about three years ago bred by Eileen Ketcham so you might try contacting her.

Hi!

I dont come on this forum much anymore, but I knew Nancy very well several years ago. I lived in Brewster NY at the time and trained with Nancy in Danbury at her home and in Oxford CT at a facility she rented out. She held "mock" conformation shows to help me practice. After she would hold a obedience classes and beginner agility. She was truely one of the best trainers and mentors I ever had. I had to stop due to finances and later moved. Im not sure of her were abouts now but, I do know her very good friend who was her montor passed away last year. Maybe there was a confusion. If you would like to email me privately, please feel free. Im not sure if I could be of any help. I hope you find her!