Comment
Arkansas

Any news yet?

Re: Arkansas

Partial results via text:

BOB: GCH Briarwood's Eye on the Prize
WD/BOW: Trinity's Isaiah
WB: Glacieridge Tabatha's Vivian

Jeff Gilmore was judging and the 5 point major in bitches held! Congratulations to all the winners and friends who are no doubt celebrating at the Hamiltons by now!

At home too
Partial results via text:

BOB: GCH Briarwood's Eye on the Prize
WD/BOW: Trinity's Isaiah
WB: Glacieridge Tabatha's Vivian

Jeff Gilmore was judging and the 5 point major in bitches held! Congratulations to all the winners and friends who are no doubt celebrating at the Hamiltons by now!
Although I wasn't aware of a show in AK , it was nice of you to post results and major information. Thank you on behalf of the OP and anyone else interested in results for replying. PS Wish I was closer to these shows with 5 point majors that hold without a huge amount of dogs or bitches required.I will drive up to 300 miles but that's it. AK and other zones with lower no.'s of dogs need for majors are 1,000's of mi's from here.

Actually, AK is Alaska not Arkansas.

Yes these shows are in Arkansas. LOL Sunday's results via text: WD Moonlits Rolling Stone, RWD Blackwing Superman, WB Glaceiridge Tabathas Vivian, RWB Copperstills Jim sans GPA, BOB Rocky ? Sorry I don't know the reg name...

Thanks for the updates on today's show Jamie. Rocky's registered name is GCH Briarwood's Eye On the Prize. Heard he took a Group 3 yesterday as well??

Congrats to all the winners on their majors!

My girl Eve - CH Glen-Mar's All Hallow's Eve went BOS both day and is now a Grand Champion. I am so proud of my girl. It was a wonderful show with great judges who were very patient with my 6 month old puppies at there first show.

Full results for anyone interested!

http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbsrbred?wtsrk1=ARKA1149431RLB

http://www.onofrio.com/execpgm/wbsrbred?wtsrk1=ARKA1149451RLB