Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bare Bones 2012 and LRC one day Specialty October 2012

Both of these shows will be held at Oatlands Plantation at their own site on Thurs and Fri before the Middleburg show.
The show information can be found on Jill's Specialty Page. 4 days of breeder judges and sweepstakes!

Re: Bare Bones 2012 and LRC one day Specialty October 2012

LRCP informant
Both of these shows will be held at Oatlands Plantation at their own site on Thurs and Fri before the Middleburg show.
The show information can be found on Jill's Specialty Page. 4 days of breeder judges and sweepstakes!
So, is The Bare Bones now 2 days?

Is it true that the LRCP's 2 Specialties, The Bare Bones and The Potomac will be having any other breeds that want to enter in obedience and rally at both of these Specialties? I also heard the venue at The Potomac is split areas once again. Is there truth to that?

I thought Specialties in all venues were for the club breed only, am I mistaken? TIA for any information.

Bare Bones is still one day, Friday. The LRC is having a one day Specialty in Conjunction with Bare Bones. Their specialty will be held Thursday. Will ck on the obedience and rally

There will be NO obedience or rally at either the Bare Bones Specialty or the LRC Specialty. PLease take concerns or comments privately to a board member instead of the forum.There are reasons for every action.

LRCP informant
There will be NO obedience or rally at either the Bare Bones Specialty or the LRC Specialty. PLease take concerns or comments privately to a board member instead of the forum.There are reasons for every action.

This is a public Forum

The freedom-of-speech clause of the First Amendment operates as a barrier to censorshipby government officials. Maybe you should understand what the public's rights are in a democracy before telling people what they may or may not discuss.

LRCP informant
I have attempted to contact the President of the board to no avail! She was busy with puppy buyers ea. time I attempted to make contact according to young ladies that answered the phone at her kennel. This was after I tried emailing several board members with no response back.

May I ask why 2 shows particulars aren't suppose
to be discussed on a public board where all shows are spoke about all the time?

I am glad the 1st Amendment said what they did because it's true & well stated. I posted for the Truth with my posting name being the same so I can plan whether or not to attend both shows. My dogs are in conformation but in the past 3 years we began Obedience & Rally also. The dogs & I love all 3 venues and I'm disheartened to hear that 2 of 3 are gone from the lrcp specialty shows. I can't run to n fro for OB RA taking the chance of missing a conformation class, especially at the very high entry fees the lrcp charges. I have decisions to make, time to take off work NOW as this is when the company I work for expects us to put in for our holidays.

Can we discuss this further here please as I will not waste my time calling & emailing board member of a club to no avail again. I understand selling puppies is important but then why take on another responsibility if the person doesn't have the time to do so?

Then Ann M (as you posted the exact same info on another board) why are you replying to me not to discuss this on a board when you posted the same info on both boards, 1 under your name.

I feel like I got a lecture for dareing to ask for truthful info about 2 specialties including a 2 nd reply that there's a reason for every action. Do tell why there is no longer Obed & Rally at SPECIALTIES? Thanks.

NO lecture. you are free to discuss or say anything you'd like.If you'd like answers or have concerns you would be best to discuss with board members as they are the ones making decisions. I imagine all 14, that's 14, officers and directors are unavailable to respond to your e-mails or phone calls. Feel free to discuss anything you'd like. And by the way, my name is spelled with an E at the end of it!

Synonyms for INFORMANT:

Part of Speech: noun
Definition: informer to police
Synonyms: agent provocateur, betrayer, blabbermouth, canary, decoy, deep throat, double-crosser, fink, fink, informant, informer, narc, narc, nark, nark, plant, police informer, rat, rat fink, rat, shill, sneak, snitch, snitcher, source, spy, squealer, squealer, stoolie, stool pigeon, stoolie, tattler, tattletale, tipster, turncoat, weasel, whistle-blower

LRCP informant
NO lecture. you are free to discuss or say anything you'd like.If you'd like answers or have concerns you would be best to discuss with board members as they are the ones making decisions. I imagine all 14, that's 14, officers and directors are unavailable to respond to your e-mails or phone calls. Feel free to discuss anything you'd like. And by the way, my name is spelled with an E at the end of it!
To E at the end, If all 14 officers & directors are unavailable, why are you sending breeders with questions to them?
If you re-read what you said, it specifically says they're unavailable. So who do I ask why there is no Obedience or Rally for my boy who has finished his REA and other titles plus has over 80 OTCH points. I had planned on the LRCP shows as possible HIT and hopes to complete his OTCH at Potomac. He also competes in conformation but I guess that's all we can now do at any LRCP shows. That s℅×Δ°s!

Due to the unavailability of the board, I am speaking my mind right here and now. I am horribly disappointed with the decisions made by the board of the LRCP.

I never check in on this forum unless someone asks me to read something.

A fellow board member asked me to read this thread as neither of us had been contacted in regards to this concern. So, to state a fact, not all of the 14 board members were questioned in regards to this topic.

If you would like answers to your questions, please contact one of the two Show Chairs. They will be able to answer your questions.