Author
Comment
Cranberry capsules

How much to give full grown female.
How long?

She is licking a lot. Just thought
i would give it a try.

Re: Cranberry capsules

I give one caplet per day (I break it open and just put it in the food). Wouldn't hurt for a couple of weeks.

Cranberry capsules are good for preventing a UTI. Plain yoghurt, with active cultures, will also help to cure a UTI.

One a day helps keep the UTI away!

It has just been a few days now since giving the cranberry. She has stopped the licking already. I also started a dallop of yogurt to be sure. How much yogurt would you give? Also a week?

Lady in the pet store said she used Brewers yeast tablets. I did not think that was used anymore for some reason?

Donna
It has just been a few days now since giving the cranberry. She has stopped the licking already. I also started a dallop of yogurt to be sure. How much yogurt would you give? Also a week?

Lady in the pet store said she used Brewers yeast tablets. I did not think that was used anymore for some reason?

I'd give the yoghurt for a week or so, a dollop with each meal should do.

Many years ago, I used to give brewer's yeast and garlic to repel fleas, but I heard it's not good for dogs who have yeasty ears so I stopped it. It does contain B-vitamins though.

Cranberry capsules

I'm going to try the cran caps

Do you still give garlic in food for fleas? Just curious
Thanks

I use 'Bug Off' from springtime, inc for fleas/ticks. It does help although during heavy tick season I do use Frontline.