Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Champion!!!

I am pleased to announce that Drew finished his Championship today at the Platte Valley Kennel Club by going WD/BOW/BOB under Judge KeKe Khan, and ALL of his points were Owner-Handled!!!! He is now CH Agape Saint of Blue Heaven!!!

For anyone that remembers his Spotlight ad, he turns 6 on October 29th. We just started showing him at the Nebraska Kennel Club last July as a "filler" dog for majors (which broke and he won WD/BOW for 2 pts)!!

I cannot express how thrilled I am to announce this Championship!!! He truly is a special boy and it means the world to us that he was able to finish at such a mature age :)

Re: New Champion!!!

Rachael
I am pleased to announce that Drew finished his Championship today at the Platte Valley Kennel Club by going WD/BOW/BOB under Judge KeKe Khan, and ALL of his points were Owner-Handled!!!! He is now CH Agape Saint of Blue Heaven!!!

For anyone that remembers his Spotlight ad, he turns 6 on October 29th. We just started showing him at the Nebraska Kennel Club last July as a "filler" dog for majors (which broke and he won WD/BOW for 2 pts)!!

I cannot express how thrilled I am to announce this Championship!!! He truly is a special boy and it means the world to us that he was able to finish at such a mature age :)
Congrats Rachael on finishing Drew's American Championship completely owner handled. There is alot to saw for that. I am extremely happy for you. I hope you're up in the clouds and remain there.

Congratulations.

All the more special that you handled him. Congratulations!

Congratulations! You should be very proud of this accomplishment -- owner handled is very special! Celebrate!

Congratulations! What a great story. I'm curious why you thought he was only a "filler". He's beautiful!