Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Age requirement for purchase of Frontline

I think we might have fleas here. I have not seen any at all but I have bites on my arms and legs and I am so sensitive that I would think that for sure we have them. I don't routinely give Frontline to my guys but gave it to everyone this morning and went to Tractor Supply to buy the final dose. The girl at the register asked if she could have my birth date. I am so very sick of it every time I buy anything,... do I want to give to the feed the hungry program, "can I start with your phone number, email or address or zip code", do I want to donate to plant a tree....on and on. I answered NO. I said you need my date of birth to buy flea meds??? She said yes, they aren't allowed to sell it to anyone under 18. First of all do I look 17 or under--I am 63. Secondly couldn't anyone just say any date if they don't ask for ID, thirdly couldn't I just go outside and give it to someone waiting (to get high as she told me) or sell it on Craig's list...? This world is so ridiculous

Re: Age requirement for purchase of Frontline

Sorry, but I found this very funny.

I have been purchasing frontline and heartgaurd and I have also gotten oxytocin since I was 13 years old when I started breeding with my mentor and never once was my age a requirement to buy it! I will tell you I was asked my age and numerous dog shows when I would show in classes other than juniors! Thats the only time my age was asked!

I didn't know I could get high on Frontline!