Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
photo sessions

I am just confused about the protocol of getting photos. We had private photos taken back at Colorado and I wasn't asked for money, but was I supposed to pay ahead of time or do you receive the proofs. Does anyone else know what I supposed to do. I am afraid that my ignorance (although innocent) may be holding up my photos. Just anxious to see how they turned out. It was the first time I had ever had my boy prof. photographed. What do other's do? Has anyone got their photos from the show?

Re: photo sessions

Contact the photographer and ask, she may just be backed up at the moment, or maybe people that paid ahead of time are higher priority. Either way, it's been a few weeks since the Colorado specialty, so I would ask about them.

Why not call the photographer and ask?

Are you talking about photos taken by Betsy? Email her. She sent out emails to those who had win photos etc. and private sessions. She should have sent you a link with your proofs to choose from. If she missed you, it was certainly an oversight. She had Nationals and MJLRC after LRCGD and we did have to wait for some files to arrive. But it's understandable.

confused
I am just confused about the protocol of getting photos. We had private photos taken back at Colorado and I wasn't asked for money, but was I supposed to pay ahead of time or do you receive the proofs. Does anyone else know what I supposed to do. I am afraid that my ignorance (although innocent) may be holding up my photos. Just anxious to see how they turned out. It was the first time I had ever had my boy prof. photographed. What do other's do? Has anyone got their photos from the show?

Did you get any of the photographer's emails? She sent out several status updates of where she was on ringside images, web images, win photos, and private sessions. I would suggest emailing her directly - I know her travel schedule has been brutal. Alternatively, if you will email me privately I will forward whatever emails I have.

Greg Lynch
Kellyn Labradors
LRCGD Treasurer, Webmaster, Chief Ring Steward

Greg Lynch - Kellyn Labs
confused

Did you get any of the photographer's emails? She sent out several status updates of where she was on ringside images, web images, win photos, and private sessions. I would suggest emailing her directly - I know her travel schedule has been brutal. Alternatively, if you will email me privately I will forward whatever emails I have.

Greg Lynch
Kellyn Labradors
LRCGD Treasurer, Webmaster, Chief Ring Steward
I wish other clubs came to answer like you did Greg, offering your time and help. Kudos Greg Kellyn Labradors and the LRCDG. You run a great show!

I had Betsy take pictures at the LRCGD specialty. Got the email, looked at the pictures, ordered them and they arrived. Sounds like you need to follow-up as something got lost.