Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Chip in to help dogs displaced by Hurricane Sandy

Saw this on Facebook and I copied and pasted it.

OK Some of you know that the hurricane hit an area that is near and dear to my (Bridget) heart. The Jersey Shore is where I grew up. I don't know how many are watching it unfold , but the Shore was destroyed! I sit here on a mountain wishing I could do something. I can !! with your help! There are MANY dogs displaced and many people without a home or funds .
I will bring as many bags of dog food down to the shore as I can raise funds for. This will be quality dog food (Nutrisource adult) (we are a dealer)and I am just asking for donations to cover the cost to the kennel with absolutely no markup. I will load my truck up and deliver on my time and expense.
So one bag of dog food cost is approximately $30 , Is anybody willing to donate, I am going to supply 4 bags personally.....If you are willing to donate, please post a pledge here or send me an email(sighttosealabs@gmail.net) and pledge. That way I can have an idea how much to bring.
Thanks for reading and God Bless

Posters note...there is an easier way...it is called chip in....you pay via paypal

http://bridgetbodine.chipin.com/dog-food-drive-for-hurricane-sandy-victims

Re: Chip in to help dogs displaced by Hurricane Sandy

I am the one doing this food drive, I have many Lab Breeder references and have been in the Lab world for 25 years . let me know if you need references.
Please consider chipping in!!
Bridget

She's the real deal! Thank you Bridget for doing this. I was wondering how to help, because I certainly didn't want to give to HSUS.

Thanks for doing this to help the dogs and allowing us a way to feel like we helped. Shared on FB.