Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Jose Antonio from PansyLabs threw a dead dog in a dumpster after a dog show

I am not sure if anyone here is aware of what happened to this poor dog down in Brazil, however I have to share it. A Brazilian Labrador puppy mill breeder (Jose Antonio from PansyLabs), this guy happens to be the president of the Sao Paulo Labrador Club had a Labrador that died during a dog show. The same dog was found inside a dumpster later on that day, discarded like a worthless used item. During my 40 years as a Lab breeder I have never seen or noticed anything like this before. We always gave our dogs the proper burial when they pass away. I heard from several Brazilian breeders that this guy has several dogs buried on his yard (200+) and that is contaminating the soil and the under ground water system. I am sorry for posting this here but I could no longer keep this for myself. Since then I have been having problems sleeping and doing my daily tasks. I still have the dog’s image inside the dumpster engraved inside my head. What would you do in a situation like this?

Re: Jose Antonio from PansyLabs threw a dead dog in a dumpster after a dog show

I have heard the rumors about this breeder however I never took them seriously. I also heard that he is running a puppy mill and selling Labs for $100-$200 bucks. Who the heck elected this guy to be the president of the Sao Paulo Labrador Club? Something must be done!

Re: Jose Antonio from PansyLabs threw a dead dog in a dumpster after a dog show

em bom português: que tal lavar a roupa suja em casa? o que você ganha espalhando boatos dessa natureza num forum internacional? pense bem nas suas próprias atitudes antes de julgar os outros por coisas que você não pode provar.