Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Springfield MA / results yet?

Hi , I know this is frowned on by some but I am so anxious to know results from Springfield. If someone would be so kind to fill me in it would make my day! Thanks in advance for your time and please have a great Thanksgiving!

Re: Springfield MA / results yet?

http://www.infodog.com/RESULTS/2012105511/201210551113200.HTM

Congratulations to sons Michael and Tag, for finishing Cactus Kids Bernice to her championship, today, which is #9 for Michael and Tag. Good job Joy Q.
All their Lab champions go back to my lines. I'm proud.

Gail R
Congratulations to sons Michael and Tag, for finishing Cactus Kids Bernice to her championship, today, which is #9 for Michael and Tag. Good job Joy Q.
Did you breed these dogs Gail? I'm confused with your post. Who are Michael and Tag and who is Bernice. Did they get WD, BOW or BOB?

confused
Gail R
Did you breed these dogs Gail? I'm confused with your post. Who are Michael and Tag and who is Bernice. Did they get WD, BOW or BOB?

OMG!!! Instead of being confused how about you look up the results!!!! Not hard to figure Gail's post out!! Congrats to Bernice for completing her championship, the handler Joy for taking her there, her owner/breeders for the accomplishment (which from Gail's post I am guessing is their 9th champion in their kennel) and Gail who's lines I am assuming were used to help make this champion.