Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Antifreeze update

A week ago I posted the sad news about my son and his wife who live in Alaska having to put down their boy, Luke, after he ingested Glycol, antifreeze. My son's detective work and not letting his boy's voice go unheard has learned the results of lab tests. 2 of the 5 test samples came back positive for Glycol. The samples that came back positive were taken from the wood fence separating the 2 properties where the excess substance was discarded and debri in Luke's vomit.

This should not have happened. This has set off a chain reaction to correct this irresponsible act. The hurt from this wrongful death will not be easy to overcome.

Re: Antifreeze update

With the evidence your son has Kathy, I hope he follows up this travesty legally and publicly.

Maybe they can contact the local newspaper or a larger one, their local news, just something public. Perhaps a lawsuit that they can go public with.

It's not about money, it's principle and hopefully educating others about situations like this; be it the offenders or dog owners. My condolences to all of you for the unnecessary loss of Luke.

Let it never happen again and allow Luke to RIP. Godspeed Luke.