Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New look forum...

Jill, you did good. Love the new look. Can't wait to check out all the new dogs on spotlight...thanks for keeping the forum going for us.

Re: New look forum...

I love the new look. Very classy.

What new look? Looks the same to me.

The forum looks great and the new spotlight line up is lovely! Great job Jill!! Happy Holidays....

Even the spotlight dogs have alot more jazz to them. Nice.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new look! Very classy Jill. All in your good taste of spot light ads! Things change and this is fantastic!!!Wish I had a male to advertise!

Thank you everyone. It was time for an update.

I'm sure once you browse through all of the Spotlight Ads, you will be able to quite easily pick out the Ads that I did vs the Ads that the very talented Lenna Ivana Peshich (http://lenna-photography.weebly.com/design.html) did.

I could only wish to be as good as she is.

Happy Holidays to You All!

-Jill

Only one word comes to mind ...... FANTASTIC !!
Lovely line up of Spotlight dogs and lovely ads .. well done Jill and Lenna ..

Everything looks good, but can I offer one small criticism? I view on a wide screen already, but some of the ads seem to exceed the wide width so I have to scroll over. I know it's a small thing, but it might enhance viewing pleasure if what you need to see shows up immediately centered on the screen. I think it might be thrown off due to the Wisoy logo in the top left.

I agree, I'll work on that for the next batch of ads.

-Jill

Just signed on and I love the new look! Change is Good! Thanks Jill for all you do!