Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Thoughts on POTOMAC

I just wanted to post....We all have been going to Potomac for soooooo many years but this year ended up to be one of the BEST shows in years for me! It was so nice to see so many old, and new friends. The Labrador Retriever is in such great hands with so many wonderful people that I can call my friends!

Thank you all for such wonderful hellos an even better goodbyes!

Look forward to seeing you all at the next show

David

Re: Thoughts on POTOMAC

I have to agree with you that is was one of the best in years. It was great to see you again. I haven't laughed that hard in ages. I had such a good time! Your comments as always are so positive. You Rock!!

I COMPLETELY agree!!!! I had a blast this year! Playing "Left, Right, Center", singing Karaoke, jabbering with everyone I see only once yearly there. What a great, BIG party, all in celebration of the Labrador Retriever!!! What a gang! It just goes by too quickly.

It's so refreshing to read such a positive thread! I wish I could have been there and hope I can attend next year! Keep the stories coming!

I agree, this was a good year, lots of fun, beautiful dogs, and laid back atmosphere. I had a great time!

Great show--Great time--great dogs and lots and lots of great friends!

What a great time! Lots of memories this year for sure. It is more than a dog show; more than The largest specialty, it is an event which seems to get bigger and more fun each and every year. A great chance to catch up with old friends and make new friends.

OMG!!! It's a dog show??? I thought it was a family reunion!!!

Can't wait for next year!!!

I thought it was a horse race

Yes! We had fun, didn't we!?!? Whether you took home a ribbon or a scissors pin or not, all of us who enjoyed the company of great friends and Labradors from around the world were winners! Now THAT'S what the Potomac is all about.

Michael Silva
OMG!!! It's a dog show??? I thought it was a family reunion!!!

Can't wait for next year!!!

Love this description! So true.

Thanks bunches for the GREAT Birthday dance David!!!
I had a fantastic time this year! Can't wait to see everyone again next year!

Diane