Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Finding a repro vet

I'm looking for a good repro vet within decent driving distance from Eufaula, AL. Any suggestions? I know of Dr. Seier in Prattville, AL but not much about him. Wanting to do an AI.

Re: Finding a repro vet

Vet school at Auburn would probably be the closest and they collect and freeze semen so they would have the equipment if you are needing a surgical insemination with frozen semen. Debbie Darche,DVM

You are about the same distance as we are, I would suggest either Rebecca Kestle or Ana Adams, both in the Atlanta area. Both are excellent repo vets and we have used both since 1999.

Gregg
You are about the same distance as we are, I would suggest either Rebecca Kestle or Ana Adams, both in the Atlanta area. Both are excellent repo vets and we have used both since 1999.

Thanks. I'm looking for experience and a good success rate. This is a re-breed, so I really want this to successful.

I'm nervous about using the vet school because I'm sure the students are involved in the procedures. Wasn't too long ago I was a student in a medical field at Auburn and I know I wasn't always prepared for the things my client needed. It's how students learn and is necessary. But this is my last shot, and not a cheap one.

Ana Adams DVM is wonderful and does a great job!!