Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Black female for Sandy Hook Victim's Family!

Another horrible story. . . a woman called me in tears. The black female puppy that they were to pick up today, for whatever reason, is not available. It sounds like the puppy was from a broker.
This family lost a daughter in the Sandy Hook massacre and this is to be a special friend for the 12 year old brother. The mother is a stay-at-home mom and the father is now working out of the house.

I was at the Pioneer Valley specialty yesterday and I know some of you have puppies available. I just can't remember who you are. Please, please email me if you have a black female available. There was another option locally for them, but they would have to wait until September. They already had toys, etc. at home in preparation for the puppy and a name, "Grace," picked out.

Re: Black female for Sandy Hook Victim's Family!

By the way, this is totally legitimate.

I don't have a litter right now and won't for about 9 months to 1 year. If I did I would donate a puppy to this family that's been through so much.

I hope you've had email contact as I don't see any board replies.

Please let the people that care as I do when a placement occurs. My
thoughts are with this family that truly needs a puppy in their life.

This is just why I get so angry when I hear about brokering. I don't care if those dogs are eventually shown. It's a money-making scam that harms people just like this family as if they haven't been through enough.

Thank you Beth for bringing this to all of the breeders attention that read this board .

Omy goodness :(
I don't have a litter right now and won't for about 9 months to 1 year. If I did I would donate a puppy to this family that's been through so much.

I hope you've had email contact as I don't see any board replies.

Please let the people that care as I do when a placement occurs. My
thoughts are with this family that truly needs a puppy in their life.

This is just why I get so angry when I hear about brokering. I don't care if those dogs are eventually shown. It's a money-making scam that harms people just like this family as if they haven't been through enough.

Thank you Beth for bringing this to all of the breeders attention that read this board .

I will donate a black pup, she will be ready in a few weeks.
Contact me at samsamples@ymail.com
I can't pay for shipping though.

Thank you everyone. I have received wonderful offers from across the USA. We are making progress here in the Northeast and I will let you all know when they find their special puppy.