Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Old show results.

Where can I see old show results that are no longer posted online by the superintendents?

I've try looking at the AKC website, but no luck so far. Can only find group wins. I want breed wins.

Re: Old show results.

Breeder
Where can I see old show results that are no longer posted online by the superintendents?

I've try looking at the AKC website, but no luck so far. Can only find group wins. I want breed wins.

They should be back there about a year or two ago. If you have found the group results, just click on the group and it should show you the breeds in that group. Click on your breed and it will show you the results. It won't be like a catalog, but at least it will show the classes and the names of the winners/placement.

Hope this helps

If you know the judge's name you can do a judges search on infodog then select past assignments under labradors. That will list all the judge's past assignments. Some of the assignments will have a hyperlink to the results. I donj't know why some have a link and some do not. Using this method I was able to view results from 1999.

A variation on a judge's search is to look up a specific kennel club using the AKC club search, then you can look at the past events tab. That will have results going back many years for that club.

How far back?
Breeder

They should be back there about a year or two ago. If you have found the group results, just click on the group and it should show you the breeds in that group. Click on your breed and it will show you the results. It won't be like a catalog, but at least it will show the classes and the names of the winners/placement.

Hope this helps

Thank you all. got them at the AKC under the group results.