Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Soft sided crates

Hi all,
Looking for collective wisdom on soft sided crates. Are noz2noz still the favorite? Anyone ever try pet gear homer n go? Anything new worth considering? I'm most interested in what has stood up over time. Have tried Caine camper, guardian gear and one other that escapes me: none of them were great.

TIA!

Re: Soft sided crates

I really like my Noz2Noz. It's lighter than my canine camper and has a zippered top opening which worked well to transport puppies in and out of the vets office the other day. Set it up on my crate wheels and popped them in thru the top opening and off we went.

Noz-2-Noz for me too. I have two - one is the more deluxe, slightly heavier duty model, and at shows I can put the crate dolly and other gear on top of it with no problem, no sagging, etc. They are terrific.

I have only had the Noz 2 Noz ones and I really like them. Don't know what I would do without them since I am a one lady gig at the dog shows! I have bought my last few ones at Costco, though the name is something different, it's still made by Noz 2 Noz. They go for around $50. I always buy an extra when I see them, since they don't always have them. Check Amazon too!

My Noz2Noz are back from 2003 and still going strong. One had a new zipper installed, the other has duct tape on the bottom on the outside. But they are even nicer than the new Noz2Noz, shame they had to go a little cheaper. But still nicer than the others I have seen.