Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nutrisource

Anyone feeding Nutrisource? Any thoughts or comments on it would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: Nutrisource

I have fed a 7 year old female the SEafood Select for a few years and been happy with the coat and condition.

Yes I feed NutriSource Performance to all my dogs now. I made the switch from PPP and the ProPlan Selects earlier this summer. I am very pleased with the results. All the dogs have great coats, even one who normally doesn't have the best coat. It's a 30/20 protien/fat ratio. Plus they all love the taste.

I've been feeding their Pure Vita Salmon and Sweet Potato. Pricey but they are doing great on it!

The Great Dane Lady for more info on this food too.

I will say please be aware that I had my 3 girls on the Performance NutriSource since beginning of summer and all was not well for at least the last 2 bags. I had very sick dogs. It was gradual; however, and took some time to put the pieces together. Strange skin rashes, ear rashes, sores under jaw, infected eyes and bloody diarrhea like water...weird stuff and very troubling. I just called the company and sent a sample. She said there was one other complaint about the food recently. I was told I would be reimbursed for the 2 bags and postage and that I would hear what they find. Hope they follow through and tell me because there was definitely something very wrong!