Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fun matches in Mass?

I was wondering if there are any Fun conformation matches coming up in Mass or CT soon? I seem to remember there being one in January in the past, but all I can find is Pioneer Valley's OB match. Do PRLRC, GBLRC, PVLRC have any? I have been out of the loop for so long,,, would love a fun day with the Labs.... TIA.

Re: Fun matches in Mass?

Hi Cindy, The PRLRC is having a match on March 9 at K9 Connection in Warwick, RI. There will be sweeps and regular conformation classes. No details yet on judges, time, etc.

Thanks Jan. I will hold the date... Was hoping for something sooner though. Wasn't there a match in January before?

Pioneer Valley used to start the season off in Chicopee in early January but the schedule has changed. Maybe someone from LRCPV will chime in!

We have changed our location to Tails U Win in Manchester, CT. However this year it will be an Obedience/Rally only match. Once we saw the weekend judges at W. Springfield, we deemed the Breed match would not draw this year. Next year we hope to select a better January weekend and add Breed back into our January Match.
We are also thinking (just thinking) of adding Breed to the Summer/Fall match. Still discussing that one.
Sorry folks, it was too late in the game when we realized the conflict.

Hi Cindy,

I just got an email with a flyer for a Lab conformation match in Mass.

The match is January 26 at Masterpeace Dog Training, 264 Fisher Street, Franklin MA. The flyer says to contact Robin MaGee or Sue Willumsen for more info.