Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ken in NJ is back!

Does anyone recall this person? He sounds elderly and was calling lots of breeders looking for Labradors. He called me today and said he got my number from the LQ which I have not been in for years. I seem to remember he might have been an at risk elderly person? Does anyone remember this? I can't find the thread.

Re: Ken in NJ is back!

Yep, I remember him. I think he is just a lonely person who wants people to talk to.
Lots of SAD, Seasonal affective disorder, at the holidays.

Is he serious about a pup, or does he just come across as such and then never follow through.Is he a good home ? How elderly, can he take of a pup ?

From what I understand he is just a lonely, old man who likes labradors and calls breeders to chat them up and talk dogs. Some have implied he is in an assited living or long term care. And it is widely suspected that no he really can't have a lab but loves to dream about owning one. I may be wrong, however this is the info I have gleaned from previous threads on him.
Forgiveness asked if I have offened anyone or have mis-spoken.

Yes I remember him. He has called here several times over the years and always acts as though we never spoke. His voice is unmistakeable; gravelly and elderly sounding. I would not engage because he never follows through and noone knows what his motives are truly.