Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Love the new look

Jill love the new look. Thank you for using the badge. For those that do not know that badge is available for anyone to use! Just contact Lenna.

Re: Love the new look

I love it too, but the silver badge has a typo on it and I hope that someone will fix it. It should say that "Labradors come" not "Labrador comes" unless there is the word "the" in front of Labradors. It should either read "Labradors come in" or "The Labrador comes in". And now that I think of it, perhaps it should read that "Labradors ONLY come in." I realize that Lenna's first language is probably not English and she does great work, but if you're going to take a stand, please let's not have a typo. I know I'm not perfect with my grammar either, but when something just stands out like this, it doesn't help our cause.

I agree with the above ^^^ but I don't like the new forum font, harder to read.

Don't like the dark color or font. Can't see which posts I read. Love the badge!

Love this site improvement !!

And Yes .. Labs come in Black, Yellow, or Chocolate only. Amen sister.

Wiscoy rocks.

I agree about the badge. Not to be mean but if you are trying to get your point across and you have grammatical errors, it's difficult to be taken seriously. Also it's not just no to silver but to the dilute gene period!

glad to hear that **most** of you like the new look. I will put the font back to a plainer font, but I am NOT changing the wording on the badge...it is what it is. Besides, I had a bear of a time figuring out how to embed the links in the banner. Had to have a Bravenet guy help me out, and I am not touching it again.

BTW..as for the grammatical error...the person that designed the badge, I believe is Lenna, and English is not her first language. I wonder if anyone in Russia, (or wherever) would take any of US seriously if we made a grammatical error in their language. Ya think??

-Jill

By George..I think I've got it!! Hope everyone likes the new look. If it were not for the Bravenet support guy, I would have never figured out how to place the banner AND keep the links active on it. Thank you Doug!!!

ps If someone wants to fix the grammar on the badge, and put it all back on top of the Forum for me.... have at it! My head hurts