Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Host Hotel

If anyone has a room at the hotel that they will not be able to use, I am in need of one. My young daughter comes with me and it is so much nicer to have a room right there on the show grounds where she can go when she has had enough for the day. I wasn't quite quick enough making my reservation this year, and I missed out. I would really appreciate it if you would contact me to take the reservation rather than canceling it.

Thanks so much!

Re: Potomac Host Hotel

Gail
If anyone has a room at the hotel that they will not be able to use, I am in need of one. My young daughter comes with me and it is so much nicer to have a room right there on the show grounds where she can go when she has had enough for the day. I wasn't quite quick enough making my reservation this year, and I missed out. I would really appreciate it if you would contact me to take the reservation rather than canceling it.

Thanks so much!
Susie the manager has a waiting list. You should call and get on it. There are many cancellations by people that may not read here. She usually comes through in the last month. The longer you wait the less of a chance you'll get a room. There are cancellations the last 2 days but she charges $220 per night for those.

Re: Potomac Host Hotel

Thanks so much for the reply. I've been on the waiting list since the week after the reservations opened up but it isn't looking good for getting a room at this point.