Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Mid Jersey LRC 2014 Spring Match

Hi everyone, it's almost time to finally dig out of the snow and play with our dogs and puppies on actual GRASS at our pre-potomac Mid Jersey LRC Conformation and Obedience Match. This year it takes placed on Saturday, March 29th in Flemington, NJ and will be judged by Katie Clemmer and Edie Castor from the Keystone LRC. Mid Jersey's match is a perfect opportunity to get your dogs and new puppies into the ring before the big P! These two breeders will make sure your novice puppies have a fantastic first time experience. I am attaching part our Match Show Flyer here but you can the see the entire flyer with directions and instructions on how to pre enter on the MJLRC website under events. Hope to see all of you and your beautiful Labradors there !

MID-JERSEY LABRADOR RETRIEVER CLUB, INC.
B/OB SPECIALTY MATCH (Labradors Only)
Saturday, March 29, 2014
Mine Brook Park
Corner of Old Croton Road and Capner Street, Flemington NJ 08822
(Match location is approx. 15 minutes west of Somerville Circle)
Complete directions can be found on our flyer on the MJLRC website.

Match Entries: $8.00 for each class: 9:00 – 10:00 AM Day of Match
Pre-Entry: $7.00 (Instructions are on our Complete Flyer)
JUDGING – OBEDIENCE - 10:00 AM CONFORMATION – 10:15 AM
CLASSES: Conformation – All Puppy and Adult Classes
Sweeps – Puppy 4 mos. – 18 mos.
Puppy Sweepstakes judging will follow regular conformation classes
Obedience – Labradors only : All regular classes
JUDGES: CONFORMATION – Katie Clemmer
PUPPY SWEEPS – Edie Castor
OBEDIENCE – TBD

Breakfast (available for purchase for nominal fee)
• Breakfast bagels, pastries and coffee • Bring Your Own Water & Chairs • Porta-Potty on site

PREPAID LUNCH $ 5.00
• Match participants may purchase a lunch ticket at time of match registration starting at 9 am. This ticket will guarantee the holder a lunch basket of a sandwich wrap (choices will be available at time of purchase), bowl of salad, bag of chips, dessert and a drink. There will only be a limited number of available lunches and a prepaid ticket is strongly recommended as this will guarantee the ticket holder a full lunch.
SORRY, NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES ALLOWED -
You'll need to do this match sober !!

I don't see anything on the website?

I found it on the calendar. But there is not any information about the match show, so it is no help at all.