Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for a puppy in the DC area

I'm trying to help a friend from a yellow girl puppy, who lives in the DC area. Strictly for a pet. An up coming litter would be OK, too. Please email me privately if you can offer a suggestion.

Re: Looking for a puppy in the DC area

http://www.lrcp.com/litter.shtml

Re: Looking for a puppy in the DC area

There appears to be a large amount of puppy buyers out there recently for all colors. There are even more looking for once again yellows or chocolates on the East Coast.

I have never had this many requests for puppies, probably 20 times as many as were in my most recent litter. Given the weather, I am surprised.

Just because someone is listed on a club site doesn't mean they are always the right or a reputable breeder to refer to. I have been hand choosing who I send the buyers to going by all the criteria I look for when doing my own breeding. I'm not being critical, it's the only way I feel comfortable sending a puppy buyer to another breeder. I can't in good faith refer to a site when some of the breeders are doing things differently then I believe in. I'm most comfortable sending to breeders I know personally.

I know of no one right now with puppies of that color in the D.C. area.