Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Too funny not to share

So a client emails me today and says, "Rudy (her dog) stinks! I even went to the vet and had his gonads squeezed!"

bwahahahahahaaa…..
Good thing she had not called me to tell me this, I wouldn't have been able to contain my hysterical laughter!

Re: Too funny not to share

ROFLMAO!!!!! Sometimes my husband stinks...maybe I should take him to have his gonads squeezed too! That'll fix him..... Too funny!

I know its funny,,,, but I hope you at least spoke to your pup buyer and explained that its not his gonads but his anal glands.

Come on folks... we are not all expected to know it all, especially our pup buyers.

Educate....... please

REALLY???? Lighten up people…of COURSE I educated her…very politely as not to embarrass her…but of course, no one on here has a sense of humor…silly me…

No wonder you all moan and groan about how puppy sales are down and you can't place your pups…you are all so mean and grumpy and assume the worst of people. Won't get you far in life. That is a GUARANTEE!

I thought it was VERY funny......I'm a Vet Tech and hear many funny ways to describe the expression of anal glands.