Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Potomac Winners???

I was unable to attend the Potomac, and have not been able to find out who won BOB, BOS, etc. I checked infodog and they have not posted the wins from the final day. Anyone able to help?

Re: Potomac Winners???

Wondering
I was unable to attend the Potomac, and have not been able to find out who won BOB, BOS, etc. I checked infodog and they have not posted the wins from the final day. Anyone able to help?
GCH Paradocs Delian's Scrubbing In (Scrubbs) BOS GCH Blackwings Izzy owned by the Hamiltons and handled by Lenore.

WD: Blackwing Superslick
RWD: Queijeiro El Moro
WB: Thimbles Tantalize To Bellwether
RWD: Frakari's Movin' On Up

Thank you so much!

I thought Labradors had to look like Labradors. What breed of dog was that that won at Potomac?

He must weigh over 120 Lbs. And the BOS? Over a hundred?

What in the world has happened to the Labrador in the States?

Just bizarre.

Oh Pete, you so funny. If you're worried about the scale, might want to put your pet dog on one.

Romeo Lover, You are turning all of us into Romeo haters. When I see your name, I groan out loud. Give it a break.

Oh here we go again, getting Romeo SHOVED down our throats as he's the be all end of of the Labrador world. He is a nice dog, but the world is FULL of nice dogs and nice owners who own the dogs you so willingly SLAM and say crappy things about. Why don't you take YOUR labrador out and do something nice for him instead of filling up the chat with your INFATUATION AND OBSESSION with Romeo..that I'm guessing you don't even own, but are WAY TOO IN LOVE WITH...almost creepy.
We get that you don't like any dog other than Romeo but you don't have the right to come on here and talk smack about someone else's dogs. How UN-LABRADOR of you!! Take a lesson from the breed itself and try to be a nicer person!

Off to hug my "in my eyes, because I love him no matter what anyone says" Labrador!

Ok, for anyone who would like to do some detective work, here is the ip address on our dear obnoxious Romeo Lover:
IP : 174.63.32.222 Neighborhood
Host : c-174-63-32-222.hsd1.ma.comcast.net OK

One more time Mr Romeo Lover and you are banned from this forum.

-Jill DiGesare

The location for that IP address is Beverly Massachusetts.

IP address are always visable to me
Ok, for anyone who would like to do some detective work, here is the ip address on our dear obnoxious Romeo Lover:
IP : 174.63.32.222 Neighborhood
Host : c-174-63-32-222.hsd1.ma.comcast.net OK

One more time Mr Romeo Lover and you are banned from this forum.

-Jill DiGesare

Where's the "Like" button???

I can bet you weren't even at the Potomac to see Scrubs in person, he is not a overdone dog by any means, I do not like overdone and I love that dog, your a idiot to say such a thing about the winners, now kindly crawl back into the hole you slithered out of and stay there please

I so agree…Scubs is a beautiful dog.

And yes, there is some strange obsession with Romeo Lover. Until today I thought I was the only one majorly creeped out.

ehw

Like everything in life everyone has "something" they like and have an opinion on it. Everyone is entitled but we have to remember in the way we express our point of view. Personally, I find that attitude/tone can be misconstrued via the texted word.
Beverly Ma has some good restaurants.

How ignorant of that person to say Scrubs is anything, but a true Labrador!! He is not overdone. He is a beautiful example of this wonderful breed...the full package including his temperament. The outpouring of accolades to this year's winners at Potomac tell the real story. Congratulations and wish I had been there to see them win.

Why is it neccesary to be hateful about others' wins? Didn't your Momma ever teach you that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all???

Congrats to all the winners and to their breeders!! Well done.

Best regards,

Leslee Pope
Huntcrest

Has Romeo ever shown in the states? How often do Westminster winners go over seas to Crufts (Salty Dog being the only one I can think of). If I were to show and had a big winner, I would want to see how he/she did elsewhere. It seems once a dog/bitch wins the big shows the fade away, Rarely seen winning big consecutive years, are they not shown again? Romeo as an example was shown again at Crufts and did well a second time. Also, If a dog/bitch wins a big show like Crufts, Westminster or has repeated wins like Romeo did, does that dog throw offspring with equal balance and quality? Isn't that what you want, not just a dog who wins, but a dog who reproduces itself well? Just wondering, how does Romeo reproduce. For example, in horses, I can only think of Secretariat, a great horse, but really didn't reproduce himself well. Thanks.

Newbie wondering Romeo Lover
Has Romeo ever shown in the states? How often do Westminster winners go over seas to Crufts (Salty Dog being the only one I can think of). If I were to show and had a big winner, I would want to see how he/she did elsewhere. It seems once a dog/bitch wins the big shows the fade away, Rarely seen winning big consecutive years, are they not shown again? Romeo as an example was shown again at Crufts and did well a second time. Also, If a dog/bitch wins a big show like Crufts, Westminster or has repeated wins like Romeo did, does that dog throw offspring with equal balance and quality? Isn't that what you want, not just a dog who wins, but a dog who reproduces itself well? Just wondering, how does Romeo reproduce. For example, in horses, I can only think of Secretariat, a great horse, but really didn't reproduce himself well. Thanks.

Let's not forget the lovely bitch Windy that not only was BISS at the Potomac a few years ago, but was also Best of Breed at Westminster that year and made the cut in the group I believe. She went to the UK and made up her English Show Championship quite quickly. Definitely not an over done bitch but winning in both the US and the UK and fit as could be. She also hunts. I was standing next to the judge who did dogs that year, Richard Edwards, a renowned UK judge who just raved about her. So not every specialty winner is over done or outside the standard. There are plenty, but a good judge will go for moderation and not be swayed by the bigger is better route.

Now that the infamous Romeo Lover has been exposed by his or her web address, they have been MIA. I think the nasty words towards the fine dogs that we all love, will slow down or stop all together....Everyone can have an opinion for sure, but Romeo lover is over the top.