Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Please teach an old gal how to use InfoDog/MB-F

Everyone but me seems to know how to use INfodog to look up the winners of shows and class placings. I can't seem to do it. I can get the WABR and some winners from shows listed in the past week - but didn't there used to be a page where you could find wiiners, class placement etc for several months back.

Can someone please help me?

TIA

Re: Please teach an old gal how to use InfoDog/MB-F

Old Gal
Everyone but me seems to know how to use INfodog to look up the winners of shows and class placings. I can't seem to do it. I can get the WABR and some winners from shows listed in the past week - but didn't there used to be a page where you could find wiiners, class placement etc for several months back.

Can someone please help me?

TIA

I'm not that great at it myself but this is what I do,,, go to http://www.infodog.com/ on the left in those egg ovals click on show information, then click on the oval egg that says search panels, type in the name of the show in the box where it says by show, this will take u to a list of all the shows that club has had and you can go to each to see the catalog with results... hope this helps

Re: Please teach an old gal how to use InfoDog/MB-F

MB-F has a "show calendar" that has results for MB-F superintended shows. Currently the list starts with shows from October 18, 2013.

If you Google Infodog you should see " Show Calendar" as an option in the list under the link to the Infodog homepage. Click on that and you will see a list of links to the show results.

Otherwise, go to the MB-F homepage ( infodog) , click on the oval for show information on the left side of the page, and then click on show calendar ( the oval is the first in the list across the top of the page)