Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Nationals this Fall

I would - that standard reads what a lab SHOULD be - not a bunch of disqualifications! I believe that breeder judges won't change the way they judge. However, I'm afraid many all breed judges will be even more confused. Wickets here we come! and don't be surprised if 'skinny' is put up over type.

LOL Who wrote that letter? It reads like a ransom note.
Doesn't the LRC have anyone who passed 6th grade English who could draft a letter for them?
It needs a reference guide for how to assign importance: does a sentence in all caps get more emphasis than one underlined? What about italics? Bold type? Some combination of those? Sheesh.

And wouldn't you love to be a fly on the wall when some of the experienced AKC judges open a letter counseling them to contact the LRC "judges education chair" for advice?

Thanks for all this other stuff but I am just trying to find out about this event. Do you know anything about it ?

I believe Dr. Kathy Sneider (Aquarius Labradors) would be able to give you information. Or contact Edie Castor - she's the show chair and her email is on the LRC site.

Thank you