Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ISO Veterinary Services in Portland, OR

Portland, OR dog peeps - I need help!!

I'm trying to help some friends in the Tualatin area find a new GP vet as well as an ER clinic, just in case. They're not new to the Portland area but have been very unhappy with the 2 GP vets and 1 ER clinic they've used since moving there a few years ago. No repro needs, just a good GP with good staff that doesn't mimic the used car buying experience.

Who can you recommend for GP care?

Who can you recommend for ER needs?

If there's anyone you recommend they avoid I would appreciate that info as well and welcome it via email.

Thanks a bunch in advance and have a great day!

~Kim

Re: ISO Veterinary Services in Portland, OR

Don't know if this is close enough but one of my pup owners in Portland has used Rock Creek / Dr Pemberton in Hillsboro for years. Anne

Re: ISO Veterinary Services in Portland, OR

I used Aloha Dog and Cat Hospital for 9 years until I had to let my guy go. I was very happy with them. The only time I used an ER vet, I went to Dove Lewis. I had a positive experience with them. I've heard good things about NWVS Emergency Services, but they are in Clackamas. A friend of mine uses Frontier Veterinary Hospital in Hillsboro, she's happy with them. All of these aren't exactly close to Tualatin, though.