Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Purina special offer !

HERE'S A SPECIAL OFFER FROM PURINA!
For all Platinum Members of Purina's Pro Club Program, Purina is pleased to offer One Free LARGE Bag of dog food per family for your stay in Gettsburg, Pennsylvania for the 2014 LRC, Inc. National Specialty. If you are not a Platinum Member but have submitted weight circles for at least 500 lbs of Purina food in the past year, you may order one small bag without charge.

Please send your name, address with zip code, cell telephone number and PPCP membership number to Goldenhse@aol.com, stating the amount and variety of food requested. Your request must be received no later than August 20th. You may pick up your dog food at the Purina booth beginning Tuesday, October 7th.

The benefits of being a Purina Pro Club Member just keep getting better!

Re: Purina special offer !

I have been a long time member of Purina Pro Club, and the $7.00 checks for food have been nice over the years, but with the cost of dog food, I was hoping to see an increase in the amount of checks. I contacted Purina several years ago, about raising the checks from $7.00 to $8.00 or even $9.00, but they informed me that they had no plans to increase the value. I used to also see coupons in dog food bags,but I haven't seen those in years. I feel Purina could do more for their loyal customers.

WC