Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
BISS AM CH LUBBERLINE MARTINGALE Looking for son in US

Looking for son that is black and carries chocolate. Found a yellow boy that carries chocolate. The female I have is chocolate. Thanks in advance.

Re: BISS AM CH LUBBERLINE MARTINGALE Looking for son in US

You know they'll all carry yellow too, right? ;)

Dianne Mullikin Roycroft has a BYC Son of his I believe. Her boy Martie I think.

Besides Diane Mullikin's Byc boy "Martini" out of my Marty you can also contact Susan Patterson of Fenwyck who also has a Byc boy from my Marty. Although you want to stay in USA take a look at the Ladys Crew "N" litter in Finland & the "M" litter of Follies in Finland. Follies Mason (in Russia) has produced beautifully & is the litterbrother to the fabulous yellow Follies Maryland. Currently, I have a Byc puppy out of Marty's son, Chute, & Laura Reich's Stickey. He is here to keep his littersister, a chocolate, company but he is looking VERY nice! Who knows where he may go. Also at Piccadilly is a Marty grandson, "Bono", that is a superb producer & I hope to use him in the future with a Marty daughter via surgical implant. Isn't it always the case when a stud dog is no longer around & there is very little frozen semen left, that he becomes popular again. Hope this helps. In the past everyone only bred to Marty to produce yellows like himself. At various times Marty could be "Smarty Marty" or more often was "Farty Marty" & a handful in the show ring but he was my "heart dog" & sweet as the day is long at home.
Pauline

Thank you Pauline. I have a chocolate girl that is a grand daughter of ChGhoststone Louie downtown. Her mothers litter brother was my heart dog. I lost both of them in a barn fire a few months ago. I never kept anything out of him as I had time. This girl has nice structure, but lacks bone and has a low tail set. I would like to improve on bone and tail set. She also is a EIC carrier so has limited my choices. For some reason my bitch line seems to reduce size on everything they are bred to. This girls litter sister is maybe 19 1/2 inches tall. This girl Rheilly is in the standard. I bred Rheilly to Diann's boy Siggy and love the pups. They are lovely, and very smart. As I like to do hunt tests and obedience as well as show, I just want everthing :) I have seen lots of Marty kids that I think are just lovely!! I am considering The Rycroft boy he is very nice and have seen 2 of his kids that are very nice. I would love your opinion on chocolate stud dogs. Please feel free to email me privately about your ideas. rainboretrievers@yahoo.com