Labrador Retriever Forum

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2015 Breeders Seminar at Potomac

The Labrador Retriever the future of the breed is the breeders seminar at Potomac 2015. We will have a brief history of the breed presented by Debra McKinley, then our panel will answer questions and have a discussion on the future of the breed. Our panelists are Jean-Louis Blais (Chablais), Nancy Chargo (Banner), Sally Bell (Borador), Judy Heim (Hyspire), Carol Heidl (Tabatha), Karen Helmers (Paradocs), Heidi Herman (Paradigm), Jill DiGesare (Wiscoy), Diane Sullenberger (Harlequin), Tina Barks (Bellweather), Cristina Trojak (Stormy C), and from Europe Margaret Brown (Ramsayville), Kirsi Luomanen (Tweedledum). It will take place at the Host Hotel ballroom at 6pm on MOnday. Please submit questions for the panel to me at foxhilllabs@aol.com or message me on facebook. We will have a moderator to keep us on track. We are working on having a webcast of this seminar so people who cant be there can watch it. I will post more information as we go along. Hope to see you all there.
Traci

Re: 2015 Breeders Seminar at Potomac

Any performance breeders in the wings?

LOVE the idea of a webcast! Thanks for thinking of this and working on it for those of us who cannot be there!!

Oh, a webcast is a superb idea!