Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Looking for Spring 2010 Housing

Hey I am currently studying abroad in Australia for Fall 2009 and I am looking for a place to sublease for the Spring 2010 semester. Please e-mail me if you know of any offers. Thanks!

Re: Looking for Spring 2010 Housing

Hello, I am graduating in Dec and looking for someone to cover my lease in the Spring. I live near campus in a house with 4 other people (2 guys, 2 girls studying Screenwriting, Theatre/Chemistry, Comm, and Psych).
There is gated parking, you would have your own large room with a ceiling fan, walk-in closet, plus all the other perks of living in a house (huge kitchen with walk-in pantry, backyard ideal for bbqs and parties, etc etc)
Rent is 860/month

Please email back if you are interested!

Thanks, Jenn

Hi this might come too late for you, but just incase you're still looking for housing I have a studio apartment located on Ellendale that I'm looking to sublease for spring 2010. If you're interested please let me know!

Hey, I know you from freshman year Chile trip! Well Im trying to go abroad in the spring and need someone to take over my lease. I live in the upstairs portion of a house, and have my own room for $550 a month (can send pics if youd like). Its big and spacious and really close to 23rd St Cafe. Please let me know if I can give you any more information.

Hey,
I have a spot open in a 3 bedroom/ 2.5 bathroom place. I'm going to Prague next semester so I need to book it ASAP. You'd have a room to yourself and a kitchen as well. My roommate is also a really chill guy. Let me know if you're still interested and I'll send more info/pics.