Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Ellendale Trojan Apartment Spring 2010 *Girls only please

You would share a one bedroom, one bathroom apartment in the Ellendale Trojan Apartment building with my current roommate. The building is located at 2620 Ellendale Pl. which is in between 29th and Adams. Very close to campus and a lot of students live on Ellendale. The rent is $800 a month not including electricity and cable but you get a free parking spot in the building and I am willing to leave my bed, desk, chair, and dresser for you to use until I come back in May. The rest of the apartment is completely furnished. You would be subleasing the apartment from December/January to mid May. I would be willing to split the first months rent with you if you decided to move in the middle of December or the middle of January. Please email me if you're interested!