Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Room w/ Walk-In Closet and remodeled bathrooms and hardwood floors

I am leaving for the semester to Prague and my room is available for rent. The room has a walk-in-closet and is very large and spacious. The bathrooms were recently remodeled and have stone sinks and a bathtub and shower. Also, the place has a large kitchen and a very large dining area and balcony (we have a grill on the balcony). The apartment is located on St. James and is very quiet, yet close enough to the Row and the Main Campus (Five minute bike ride). The rent is 930 (plus utilites) Please feel free to email me if you would like to visit or see pictures of the place. Also, my roommate is leaving as well so if you need 2 spots for you and your friend this is a perfect opportunity.