Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Want to Live On the Row Spring 2010?

Hi Everyone!

I'm studying abroad this coming semester, Spring 2010, and need someone to take my place for housing!

I'm in Alpha Phi and live on the Row in Sigma Delta Tau (right across the street from Pi Phi). I'm currently boarding there with three other wonderful girls (Mimi Grozdanich, Kasey Ryan, and Kylie Welker).

It's a great room and the house is only two years old. You get your own bathroom (so nice!) and you can even have a meal plan so that you can eat at the house. The house has a great study room, a cafe/kitchen where you can do your own cooking, air conditioning/heating in each room, and various other amenities. Also, it's a great way to meet other people because a lot of girls are boarders from other houses and from SDT as well. Plus, nothing can beat living on the row!

Transfers and those coming back from studying abroad in the fall are more than welcome!

Please please please contact me if you are interested. I'd be more than happy to give you a tour and talk to you about cost.

I can be reached at edparker@usc.edu or my cell (925)640-3532

Thanks!