Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
New Rent Price $695 (originally $895) for private room, walk-in closet, and more

I am currently in the process of leasing my room in a 3 bedroom / 2.5 bathroom place located on the upper level at 17 St James Park (2 blocks from USC and a 5 min bike ride to campus) for the Spring 2010 semester. My roommate is also leasing his room for the Spring so we can lease both rooms to 2 friends or individuals. The upper level has a balcony w/ a grill. My bedroom is a very spacious and large space and has a walk in closet w/ built in wooden drawers. The bathroom has a bath and a shower with stone sinks. The place also has a kitchen and parking and is pet friendly. I could possibly leave my twin bed, desk, nightstand, bookshelf, and mini-storage areas if needed for the duration of the lease. Some of the furniture and TV may be available as well but only for a temporary time. The rent is now 695 instead of 895 because I need to lease out my place ASAP. If you're still interested I can send more pictures to give you a better idea. Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions.

email
eugeneyo@usc.edu