Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Going abroad in the fall? Lets split a housing contract!!!

So I know its super exciting to be going abroad in the fall, but then when you come back in the spring there is the issue of where am I going to live!? I would love to try and split a housing contract and co-sign it so we would both be secure in a housing contract and the landlord could know it will be taken care of!

OR if you have a fabulous contract right now that you don't want to give up for the fall when yo are abroad, I could sublease it from you, and it would be there for you when you get back! How perfect!!

Think about it!
Sarah

Re: Going abroad in the fall? Lets split a housing contract!!!

What's good. I am going to Madrid next spring and happen to be looking for someone with whom I could split the lease to a place. If the opportunity has not passed I would love to take you up on either of your offers. As of now I see myself couch surfing throughout my fall semester lol, but hopefully that won't be the case. Good luck and look forward to hearing from you.

Sorry I obviously misread your post

so me and my roommate are looking for the same thing because we will be going in spring 2011! let me know what you are looking for and we can see if we can co-sign and we can stay the fall and you can move in during the spring