Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Room available for SPRING 2011

Hello! I will be studying abroad for Spring 2011 and am looking for someone to take my room from January to May. You'll have your own room at Trojan Palms, which is air conditioned and close to campus.

Re: Room available for SPRING 2011

Hi,

Would it be possible to have two people stay in the apartment? What is the rent per-month? Are utilities included?

Thanks,
Julie

Hello! I'm a single male looking for a place to stay and your post peaked my interest. How much does said apartment cost? And what are the amenities? Is their parking? My email is mantas@usc.edu and my cell is 617-794-7025 if you'd like to contact me.

hey! i was wondering if your room was still available i'm studying abroad in the fall and i'm looking into spring housing! if it is feel free to email me :) -kira

Hey Kira,
So sorry I didn't see this until now. Yeah, the room is definitely still available! Let me know if you're still interested...
:]

Hope you're enjoying your time abroad!
Rachel

Hi! I'm currently subletting from a study abroad student but I'll need somewhere to stay second semester. Is your place still available? And if so, could I get a few more details like monthly rent, if your room will come furnished, if I could maybe check it out/know about the complex a little? Feel free to email me back. Thanks!

-Jeremy