Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fourth roommate needed for Fall 2010

Hello,
I am going abroad this Fall and I desperately need a female roommate to take my place. I live at City Park Apartments on 30th St., right in back of Century Apartments, which is very close to campus. It is a two bedroom, two bathroom apartment with three other girls so one would have to share a room. The rent is $500 dollars a month not including utilities which are about $40 a month per person. Please let me know if you are interested or have any further questions as soon as possible as I leave in mid-July to go abroad. Thank you!
Thais Arata