Welcome to our forum. This message board is for prospective, current, and returned USC study abroad students to share ideas and information that contribute to a better study abroad experience. We rely on a small but dedicated crew of current and returned study abroad students to address questions posed here. Questions may take a while to be answered, and in some cases there may be nobody available to answer your questions. For some types of questions, you may be asked to call or visit Overseas Studies for an answer. This space is not intended to be an open public forum. Please do not post here if you are not a USC student. Overseas Studies reserves the right to block or remove postings at any time.

Housing
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
$700: BEAUTIFUL SPANISH VILLA SUBLET AVAILABLE FOR SPRING 2011

700 DOLLARS/MONTH

2-BED, ONE BATH, LIVING ROOM, DINING ROOM, KITCHEN

My name is Rachel and I currently live in one of the gorgeous Spanish Villas located on 30th and Fig. I'm super excited to be studying abroad in Europe in the spring, but I need someone to take over my room for me while I'm gone!

The apartment has a great, sophisticated and fun vibe with hard wood floors and an awesome courtyard that has a lawn, perfect for hanging out in the sun during the day.

Two other sweet, fun girls who are mellow and down to earth also live in the apartment. If you want the room for yourself, then the price will go up to 1400 a month, otherwise, if you know of anyone else you would want to room with, or want to pay only 700, then your bedroom would be shared with another roomie.

please let me know if you are interested!

Rachel